We are looking for you!
International service technician
We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009. Our portfolio comprises of fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracking systems and floating PV systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, between the cities of Biberach and Ravensburg.
We maintain several international sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Supervision of construction sites during the entire construction period
- Accompanying the commissioning of our various systems
- Quality controls of the construction sites
- Customer and assembly training
- Process and product optimization
- Documentation of processes and products
- Regular reporting at the main location in Oberessendorf
What we offer you:
- Above-average pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus payments
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Complimentary fruit, water and coffee
- And much more…
What we expect from you:
- Successfully completed technical training
- Indenpendent work with a particularly high degree of customer orientation
- Ready to travel within Europe on a weekly basis (up to a maximum of 50% of working time)
- Organised and structured way of working
- High flexibility
- Good knowledge of English or willingness to learn English
This position is offered permanent and full-time.
Become part of the energy transition!
We look forward to hearing from you!